Scroll down for NEWS

Dixie  
Cleaners

South Simcoe Physio
briscofurniture.com

Dr. Cam

madhunt.com

Follow madhuntdotcom on Twitter

The Evolution of  
Advertising!

Trillium Ford

Construction on new park in Baxter set to begin, completion before year end

Posted June 5, 2018

Essa councillors are expected Wednesday night to approve the design of an estimated $850,000 2.3 hectare park on Denny Drive, immediately north of Living Faith Community Presbyterian Church.

The park is a component of Brookfield Homes 250 residential unit subdivision and is being constructed ahead of the new houses, with a completion date expected before year end.

The park will include an off leash dog area, accessible playground, splash pad, basketball court, washroom, parking, asphalt trails, gazebo, and picnic area.



The $850,000 project is being funded 90 per cent from development charges, and the remaining 10 per cent from Township reserves.

Click here to report typos/errors or send Letter to the Editor.


All stories, unless otherwise noted,
by Tony Veltri

Web
Analytics